Make Small Commitments! Get Big Changes!!!
“Real and permanent change doesn’t happen by simply resolving to do something. That’s not enough. True change is a slower process. It takes time and self-reflection,” preached persistently an accomplished motivator, Santosh Nair, my superb mentor in the business of helping people.
This simple, yet profoundly powerful, advice can gently help you change your life and accelerate your Personal Growth.
What’s this got to do with MLM, sales or network marketing? Nothing and everything!!!
I’ve been at my learning best ceaselessly ever since I started my career about seventeen odd years ago, and have found it all utterly conducive to my present personal capacities and have always helped me be a cut above the rest in the marathon for success in life. Here’s a synopsis of the simple but pretty potent things that I’ve been learning, for you…
Taking Care of You:
1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a pauper.
3. Eat more fruits and vegetables and eat less that is manufactured in processing plants.
4. Avoid eating food that is handed to you through a window.
5. Live the 3 E’s — Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2009.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take a 10-30 minute walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
1. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
3. Don’t overdo. Keep your limits.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
6. Dream more while you are awake.
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
8. Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind others of their past mistakes.
9. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
11. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
13. Learn a new word every day.
14. Smile and laugh more.
15. You don’t have to win every argument.
1. Call your family often.
2. Each day give something good to others.
3. Forgive everyone for everything.
4. Spend time with people over the age of 70 and under the age of 6.
5. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
6. What other people think of you is none of your business.
7. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
1. The worst promise you can break is one made to yourself.
2. Do the right thing!
3. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
4. You don’t have a soul. You are a soul. You have a body.
5. However good or bad a situation is; it will change.
6. The best is yet to come.
7. When you awake alive in the morning, thank God for it!
8. Your Innermost Self is always happy. Follow it.
9. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
Keep these rules handy and review them often. Follow them and small, almost imperceptible, changes will accumulate into something big. Your life will change, for sure! Cheers all the way…!!! J