Hence, here are the FOUR BASICS OF BUILDING A NETWORK of distributors in your organization:
I. Building a list of names
II. Contacting and inviting
III. Showing the plan.
IV. Follow-up and follow-through.
Some people when they start their business of Network Marketing are very hesitant to put their list together. This is a mistake! There is nothing to fear in jus putting down names and phone numbers on a piece of paper. Some people say their list is in their head, their Rolodex, their address book.
1. Friends and relatives.
2. Neighbors, past and present.
3. School friends.
4. Coworkers or business associates.
1. Develop awareness of prospects everyday- make it a habit.
2. View people either as already involved with your business or that they would like to be.
3. Circulate and cultivate. By shopping the same place, frequenting the same restaurant etc. you will establish good rapport with certain individuals.
Second- people who are doing well usually want to do better. Who can’t use more security, ongoing income, more free time etc.? The point is, let them see the plan and make up their own minds whether it is something they want to pursue, rather than prejudging them and deciding for them. Remember, if you don’t show them this business, sooner or later someone will. And you sure wouldn’t want to be the one losing. Would you?